Light Vs. Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riu Hiromeki

2 posters

Go down

Riu Hiromeki Empty Riu Hiromeki

Post  Riu Hiromeki Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:51 pm

Name: Hiromeki, Riu

Mortality Position: Immortal

Personality: Riu Hiromeki has a strong sense of justice. He will go wherever justice lies. He has a heart of gold and loves to do battle with others. Most of the time, he remains in solitude. Riu doesn't rely place his faith in others and rely on them due to past experiences. Of course everyone needs to kick back and relax, so Riu does intend to have humor along the way. He isn't disturbed by the amount of strength a foe has, but their skill. To gain his respect, you must either catch his attention or somehow get to know him better unlike others.

After learning about the hidden truth, he became depressed. Why was he given the opportunity to be immortal? It didn't make sense. It felt as if life around him excluded him and he didn't belong.. Sometimes being different was a good thing, but in this case it wasn't..

Appearance: He has long, dark blue, wavy hair that falls down to his neck. Riu is usually found in ceremonial velvet robes. He wears wooden clogs, but they don’t prevent his movement since Riu grew accustomed to them throughout his life. In certain occasions, you will find Riu dressed in different polo t-shirts and shorts. As well, he usually wears an armor made of steel with the insignia of a dragon on it.

Strapped to his back, would be an X marked strap that holds "Gengestu" and "Samura's Daimyo". "The Samurai's Daimyo" is one of the swords that is found in that sheathe. It is a 3 foot long, metallic and steel katana that can be combined with any elemental atrributes. "Samori" is the other blade that can be found in the sheathe. Its a 2 foot long, silver, titanium blade with an etremely sharp point. It has endured much and it can dig through a person's body if thrust in the correct position, there would be an instant kill. This blade can even break through bones and its hard as black diamond.

Class: Death Knight

Bio: (( I would prefer making backstories for others to learn more about my character. ))

Last edited by Riu Hiromeki on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Riu Hiromeki

Back to top Go down

Riu Hiromeki Empty Re: Riu Hiromeki

Post  Kinshi Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:11 pm

Alright... I'm guessing you copy and pasted your appearance because you mentioned shikai there, but whatever, Approved ^^
Kinshi
Kinshi
Admin

https://lightvsdark.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Riu Hiromeki Empty o.o

Post  Riu Hiromeki Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Err, darn umm well >.<" you saw through my ruise. aww, well anyways glad to be here.

Riu Hiromeki

Back to top Go down

Riu Hiromeki Empty Re: Riu Hiromeki

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum