Light Vs. Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My char: Teivel

2 posters

Go down

My char: Teivel Empty My char: Teivel

Post  king boo Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:35 pm

Name: Teivel

Mortality Position: Immortal

Personality: Teivel is very cold and heartless, but likes to have fun when he can (his definition of fun is brutaly killing innocent people and animals). He sleeps alot. he wears a hood, to try and cover his face, as it was disfigured during his murder. (my avatar is a close-up of his face)

Appearance: My char: Teivel Necromancer

Class: Sorcerror

Bio: As a human, Teivel was a lonely man, working as a blacksmith, by the name of boo. He studied many old and ancient spell books which he found in a forrest one day, teaching him black magic. Being human, he could not use the magic, but in theory, it worked. One day, one of his customers killed him with an axe he bought from Boo. On his was to judgement day, he came into contact with the devil, and struck a deal with him, the details of which only the two involved knew. Boo was brought back to life, as an undead, and with this new body, he could preform the magic he learnt in his previous life. After changing his name to Teivel, he hunted for his murderer, and on finding him, brutaly butchered him. After wondering the world, he found out about a war between the living and the dead, and naturaly, joined in on the side of the dead.
king boo
king boo

Back to top Go down

My char: Teivel Empty Re: My char: Teivel

Post  Kinshi Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:59 pm

Ok, you can join the Sorcerers...
Kinshi
Kinshi
Admin

https://lightvsdark.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: